SUN GARDENS DUBROVNIK HOTEL
Prices on application
The Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Hotel enjoys a glorious seafront location on the Dubrovnik Riviera and the resort complex features sport facilities and a wellness centre. The historic city of Dubrovnik, is just 10 kilometres from the resort and is easily accessed by regular taxi boat and a shuttle bus. The resort is a wonderful base for taking memorable day trips, such as a cruise around the stunning Elaphite Archipelago or exploring the tranquil gardens of the 15th century Trsteno Arboretum. The resort is just 35 kilometres away from Dubrovnik airport.
Guests are spoilt for choice with three stunning outdoor fresh water pools and a pebble beach and seafront beach bar. Watersports such as water skiing and kayaking are available from the beach and a wide range of sports ranging from tennis to a climbing wall are available within the complex.
On-site dining at the resort is gourmet heaven with a variety of dining options. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants.
POOLS AND SPA
The resort includes three swimming pools. To maximise enjoyment for all, one pool is reserved specifically for adults, while two others are designed for families. After a refreshing dip, recline on the resort's ultra comfortable loungers and catch the sun's rays.
The renowned indoor spa offers chic surroundings and breathtaking views to the water. The spa spans over 3500 square metres and is the largest spa on the Dalmatian coast. Winner of the SPA Traveller Award for two years running, the Spa is one of the most sought-after on the Dalmatian Coast. The thermal area houses a traditional coal sauna, salt sauna, hammam, aromatherapy steam room, Thalassotherapy spa bath with 252 invigorating power jets and refreshing pool.
The 18-metre lagoon pool includes a splashing waterfall and vitality jet loungers beneath the surface. Both the pool and the sun terrace of this Dubrovnik spa overlook the Adriatic. The Spa offers Ionithermie weight loss treatments with guaranteed results aimed at reducing cellulite, creating a smaller waistline, reducing fluid retention, improving circulation, and firming and toning the body.
You are advised to book treatments two weeks prior to your arrival to ensure availability. Contact Tel: +385 (0)20 361 500
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Within the hotel complex there is a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique market place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. In nearby Dubrovnik there are numerous restaurants, bars and cafes to discover.
Full List of reatuarants and bars in the hotel complex
- Tartufo : Tartufo fuses traditional and modern cuisine in dishes that showcase high-quality ingredients. The setting is elegant with sleek wood and light-coloured fabrics.
- Cilantro : Supreme seafood and a waterside atmosphere. Located below Sunset Pool & Bar, this Mediterranean restaurant serves both pool- and beach-goers as well as evening diners a variety of seafood, including the freshest catch of the day.
- Origano : Breakfast here for relaxed atmosphere, coastal views and lavish buffet of breads, cheeses, fruits, sweets and other international favourites. Origano also prepares a sumptuous international dinner buffet.
- Maraska Lounge Bar : Visit Maraska Lounge Bar for drinks and conversation. You’ll enjoy a modern but gracious vibe and contemporary elegance. Classic cocktails poured with premium brands stand alongside fresh fruit-inspired originals. The wine selection complements a menu of sandwiches, salads and regional snacks.
- La Pasta : The restaurant specialises in fresh, simple Italian cuisine.
- The Market : The Market is perfect for a flavourful, relaxed dining experience. Live cooking includes international themed nights. The show kitchen offers roast carvings, pasta, noodles and more, prepared immediately upon request.
- The Butcher‘s Grill : The Butcher’s Grill serves top-quality meat prepared to perfection. From veal and beef to cold cuts and poultry, meat lovers will find a cut to satisfy.
- La Patisserie : La Patisserie offers irresistible temptation in the form of the finest ice creams, chocolates, cakes and pastries. Indulge in a relaxing cup of freshly brewed espresso or a sweet snack any time of the day.
- Sunset Bar & Grill : Sunbathe and savour grilled specialities and bar snacks at all-day Sunset Bar & Grill. This quiet, shady bar lets the whole family enjoy a lazy, poolside meal.
- Lemonia Pool Bar : Settle into a lounge chair and enjoy a sweet ice cream or cold smoothie. Fresh, local fruits, satisfying snacks and gourmet coffees complete the picture-perfect refreshment choices.
- Marina Pool Bar : Adults can soak in tranquillity and be pampered by attentive service at Marina Pool Bar. Decompress and refresh with cocktails, beers, wines, Champagnes, soft drinks, coffees, smoothies and ice creams. Order a fresh, flavourful snack when it’s time for a bite to eat.
- Ginja Lounge-Club & Dining : Have an unforgettable night at the resort's Ginja Club, offering a lounge, DJ and dance floor by the Sunset Pool. Start the evening with high-end Champagne by the glass or a healthy juice.
- Juice Bar in the Spa : After a relaxing session in the spa, visit the juice bar for a healthy, re-energising drink.
- Pebbles Beach Bar : Add to a dazzling day on Pebbles Beach by stepping up to its on-site bar. Ready to serve sunbathers cool cocktails, fruity concoctions and cold drinks.
BEACHES AND SPORT
Guests can get their adrenaline pumping with the wide variety of water sports available from the beach, including waterskiing, water tubing, banana boating, kayaking and diving. (Water sports and beach loungers/umbrellas are subject to charges and seasonal operation).
Beach below the resort
With its first-rate Sports Centre, the hotel is a paradise for sports enthusiasts. Work out at the fully equipped gym and choose from a superb range of indoor and outdoor on-site activities for the whole family, including rock climbing, football and tennis. There are outdoor courts for beach volleybal, tennis and five aside football and indoor courts for squash, street-basketball and badminton. You can book a session with a professional sports coach or personal fitness trainer. For some sports, including wall climbing, a trainer is mandatory. Rounding out the superb sports facilities are luxurious changing rooms is a coffee shop for drinks and snacks and a sports shop. You can use all sports courts for two hours a day with your own equipment, or you can rent all equipment and towels at the sports centre reception. Squash and tennis equipment is payable separately.
Within the sports centre is a multifunctional room for group exercise led by professional trainers. Pilates, Yogalates, salsa, Zumba and aerobics are among the options. The sports centre also houses a bar with a menu of nutritional drinks. The bar’s home-cinema screen and LCD televisions tuned to 4 SkySports ensure that you can catch most big sporting events on screen
Coastline below the hotel
JET SKI SAFARIS
Guided Jet Ski safaris to the nearby islands are available from the resort with the route chosen depending on weather conditions and driver experience. Groups depart in the morning and return that afternoon. The guide is an off-shore world champion and holder of a Guinness World Record for most distance travelled on a Jet Ski in 24 hours. Drivers are outfitted with Jet Ski suits, vests and helmets with interphones for continuous communication with the guide and other drivers. They ride a premier Sea-Doo® RXT Jet Ski, equipped with a 215-hp, four-stroke motor and onboard computer and navigation system with cartography.
Thanks to the resort‘s comprehensive children's activities and child minding services, parents can relax knowing that their children are being taken care of by professionals in a caring and safe environment. The resort offers fun Kids Club services for children aged 3 to 10 years. Providing fun and stimulating activities, the Kids Club features a play room, reading zone and secure outdoor playground for children up to 10 years. Activities include (age dependent): Arts and crafts, tennis camps, 5-a-side football, swimming club, water sports, team games, movie night, baking cookies, face painting, circus skills and Nintendo Wii® tournaments in Super Mario Kart and Wii Sports. Full-risk assessment of the play rooms and activities has been undertaken to give parents peace of mind.
For guests' convenience, the resort can arrange transfers and scenic tours. Sightseeing tours can be arranged via the on-site Information Centre
Satellite and pay TV, WiFi, mini-bar, coffee/tea facilities, bathrobe & slippers, deluxe bath products and balconies with sun loungers and sea views. Approx room size of 34 square metres. Available as a single or double.
Consists of a lounge area, bedroom, bathroom with bath tub & separate shower and balcony with sun loungers and sea views. Satellite and pay TV, WiFi, mini-bar, Nespresso® coffee machine, bathrobe & slippers are all provided. Approx room size of 68 square metres. Available as a single or double.
Consists of a lounge area, bedroom, bathroom with bath tub & separate shower and private terrace with sun loungers and sea views. Satellite and pay TV, WiFi, mini-bar, Nespresso® coffee machine, bathrobe & slippers are all provided. Approx room size of 102 square metres. Available as a single or double.
Top floor suite consisting of a lounge area, dining area, bedroom, bathroom with bath tub & separate shower and private terrace with sun loungers and views of the Elaphite islands. Satellite and pay TV, WiFi, breakfast buffet, mini-bar, Nespresso® coffee machine and bathrobe & slippers are all provided. Approx room size of 136 square metres. Available as a single or double.
- Dinner : 35 euro per person per day
- Extra bed in Deluxe suite only : 50 euro per person per day
Included in room rates
- Baby cot, available on request
- WiFi throughout resort
- Guests use of sun loungers, umbrellas and towels
- Tea & coffee facilities in every room (unlimited refills)
- Access to The Spa (treatments are extra cost)
- Access to the sports centre
- Car parking
FLIGHTS AND TRAVEL OPTIONS TO DUBROVNIK
Dubrovnik Airport is located near the town of Cavtat to the south of Dubrovnik. British Airways flies to Dubrovnik from London-Gatwick. EasyJet flies from London Gatwick, London-Stansted, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Geneva, Milan and Rome. Monarch flies to Dubrovnik from London Gatwick, Birmingham and Manchester. Jet2 fly from Edinburgh, Belfast, Newcastle, Leeds Bradford, East Midlands and Manchester. German Wings flies from London-Stansted, Amsterdam, Cologne/Bonn, Dusseldorf, Hanover, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Berlin, Nuremberg, Friedrichshafen, Leipzig/Halle, Vienna, Zurich, Valencia, Palma di Mallorca and Casablanca. Lufthansa flies from Dusseldorf and Munich. Finnair, flies from Helsinki; Iberia flies from Madrid. Air Mediterranee from Paris. SAS fly from Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm. Croatia Airlines flies daily from Zagreb and from some other European destinations. A number of other low cost operators fly from Spain, Portugal and Scandinavia. Check the summer flight schedule on the Dubrovnik Airport website for details of all flights to Dubrovnik.
Car Hire - Contact us if you would like us to obtain a quote from our recommended car hire provider who have offices in Dubrovnik and at Dubrovnik airport.
PRICES & AVAILABILITY
Prices are available on request only, please contact us.