- 11 + 2 persons
- 4 x Double bedroom
- 1 x Room with double and single bed
- 1 x Two sofa beds in second living room
- 1 x Separate wc
- 1 x Shower room
- 2 x Ensuite Bathroom with shower and bath tub
- 3 x Ensuite Bathroom
- private infinity pool
- Pool size: 6 x 5
Cooling and heating
- Fully air-conditioned
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Bedlinen provided, twice a week
- Bath towels provided, twice a week
- Washing machine
- Wine cellar
- Fridge with freezer
- Coffee maker
- Cooking Utensils/tableware
- Professional kitchen
- Outside dining area
- Boat mooring
- Beach towels provided, weekly
- Outside hot tub
- Fitness room
- Bicycles provided
- Table football
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Plot area: 700 m2
- Floor area: 680 m2
- No smoking indoors
- Nearest beach: 5 metres
- Nearest coast: 5 metres
- Nearest shop: 3.0 km
- Nearest restaurant: 900 metres
- Nearest cafe/bar: 550 metres
- Nearest airport: 90 km (Split)
- Second airport: 185 km (Dubrovnik)
In short, this is one of the most luxurious Croatian villas you will ever stay at! All is fully serviced, you are taken care of from the moment of your arrival, to the last minute of your stay, and you will not wish to leave. Superb luxury Croatian villa by the sea, with a private beach entrance into the crystal clear, warm sea of aquamarine blue. Boat mooring just outside the villa, and the village is heavenly. The new villa comprises three floors and has magnificent sea views. The villa can accommodate up to 14 people.
Ground floor comprises a very large and incredibly stylish sitting room with honey coloured wood flooring and top range, cream, designer sofas, overlooking the gorgeous terrace and the sea. A large, white breakfast bar with chairs separates the sitting area from the designer kitchen furnished with Miele units and equipment. All possible cooking utensils and elegant Italian tableware are provided, and the dining table comfortably sits ten people. This is such a luxury room, with masses of sun light streaming in from the outside and the glittering sea visible from the villa. The huge glass walls open up onto the outdoor terrace where the enjoyment of this villa and its sense of utter wellbeing continues. Off the sitting room there is an excellent gym with top equipment and a sauna. On this floor there is also a laundry room and a second, chef's gourmet kitchen where your chef will provide delicious meals on request (extra price).
A stylish wooden staircase leads to the first floor where there are three excellent double bedrooms with balconies overlooking the sea. Each bedroom is en-suite with a top range designer bath and shower, or just a huge shower enclosure, all with exquisite Italian tiles. Bedrooms are furnished with designer beds, and top quality high thread count bed linen is provided, with masses of fabulous towels and beauty products. From the bedrooms there is access to the sea view first floor terrace with magnificent sea view and outdoor lounge furniture. The Acqua bedroom has an adjoining dressing room with a single bed and this room is ideal for a child. On this floor there is also a games/media room with table football and a large two metre TV screen and stylish, comfortable day beds to recline on. The day beds convert into a single and a double bed so an additional three people can sleep in this room.
Two more luxury en-suite bedrooms occupy the second floor, and they also have amazing sea views.
The garden and superb stone paved terraces provide a whole new experience of the beautiful Adriatic outdoors by the sea. There is an infinity pool, many elegant sun loungers, additional chairs and fun designer swing chairs, an outdoor heated whirlpool, a stone built barbecue to one side of the villa. The pool has a swimming machine and a fountain. A beautifully laid out dining table sits ten people and has all the benefits of the sea view. From the villa's cellar you can use the excellent local wines at cost price. Walk down your private path just a few metres to the sea, and dive in. There is a jetty, bathing platform and steps into the sea. Or sit in a boat and be driven around the amazing island of Brac with its secret coves and hidden beaches, coastal restaurants and pretty stone built villages (at extra cost). The villa has an organic vegetable garden that guests are free to use.
- The housekeeper lives nearby and speak excellent English and German. The bedding is changed every third day.
- Meals can be prepared for you if you wish, charged per person per meal. Breakfast 10 euro per person, Lunch 15 euro per person and Dinner 25 euro per person. This is a full service with table laid, waiter service and clearing up.
- The villa is cleaned daily before 11am, to a very high standard. Staff is on hand eight hours a day every day.
- Welcome pack - included in villa price, provides essential range of food and drink upon arrival.
- Wine and beer are obtainable from the house at cost price - notify the housekeeper.
- Beach towels: large blue and white striped towels are dedicated for the outside use only.
- Towels : plenty of white towels are available for the indoor use strictly. They can be changed on a daily basis if you wish.
- Laundry - every morning your laundry will be collected and returned washed the following day. This is included as part of the standard service.
- Babysitting, laundry, housekeeping, catering available upon request.
- The villa is equipped with wireless internet connection.
- Two bicycles are provided in the villa at no extra charge.
- A cot and a baby chair are available, as well as a variety of children's fishing equipment and activities.
- Pets may be accepted on request.
Some fantastic restaurants are within walking and biking distance. The nearest is "Bilin" which serves simple fresh fish and sea food, the service is delightful. Two good restaurants in Sumartin are "Top" and a pizzeria "Vrh Braca" (meaning top of Brac). There are numerous restaurants further afield, and also on the neighbouring island of Hvar.
Visit the islands of Solta, Hvar, Vis. Boat and skipper can be rented for an additional charge. Please inquire. The licenced skipper is very experienced and knows all the beautiful bays to visit. He can assist with water skiing, dolphin watching, hidden beach front restaurants and wonderful day trips in the area including market and vineyard visits. The boat has a variety of equipment such as banana boat and water-skis for the use of guests.