- 22 persons
- 2 x Room with double and single bed
- 5 x Double bedroom
- 3 x Twin bedroom
- 1 x Shower room
- 1 x Ensuite Bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
- 9 x Ensuite Shower room
- Private pool
- Pool size: 28m2
Cooling and heating
- Fully air-conditioned
- Underfloor or central heating
- TV in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Bedlinen provided, weekly
- Bath towels provided, weekly
- Washing machine
- Baby cot (1) on request
- Feeding chair on request
- Fridge with freezer
- Coffee maker
- Cooking utensils/tableware
- Enclosed garden
- Outside dining area
- Beach towels provided
- Fitness room
- Children's outdoor play area
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Private parking for 5+ cars
- Full sea view
- Floor area: 600 m2
- No pets allowed
- No smoking indoors
- Nearest beach: 100 metres
- Nearest coast: 150 metres
- Nearest restaurant: 300 metres
- Nearest airport: 20 km (Split)
- Earliest check-in: 15:00h
- Latest check-out: 11:00h
Villa Panorama is a great beach side villa with luxurious interior, offering beautiful sea views from indoors and the terraces. The 600 square metre villa is just 100 metres from a pebbly beach, and has a swimming pool with sundeck and a grassy playground for children. Fitness room and sauna are in the basement, and the laundry room contains 2 washing machines, irons and ironing boards. The villa is arranged over 4 floors each with its own entrance. The concierge lives on the ground floor. This villa is all about great comfort for a large number of people, who will be mesmerized by the ever changing view of the sea, amazing sunsets, warm and clear sea just a minute away. Restaurants, shops, transport…all within short walking distance, chef on request to spoil you with scrumptious Mediterranean cuisine…culture and nightlife of Split and Trogir a short drive away, day trips to several national parks - book this highly sought after villa now!
The luxurious first floor is so spacious, 200 square metres of living space shared by 5 people! With its own fully equipped kitchen and huge sitting room, it has a large sea facing terrace where you can lose yourself looking at the blue Adriatic and the islands. One bedroom with king-size bed and single bed and the second bedroom with twin beds, two shower rooms, plenty of wardrobes, bath towels - wonderful.
Another 200 square metres of fantastic, spacious and elegant seaside living. The sitting room has a big 64” Plasma 3DTV, home cinema and a large comfortable 5-seater sofa. The glass windows and doors extend across one whole wall, with summer sun streaming inside, and the blue horizon ahead of you. This room fuses with the huge outdoor terrace with a dining table and sun beds. The kitchen is fully equipped with a four ring stove, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, washing machine, blender and ice maker. On this floor there are three bedrooms which can sleep 7 people in total, one bedroom with super king-size bed, one with twin beds and the third bedroom with super king-size bed and single bed. There are three elegant bathrooms and plenty of towels.
Top floor penthouse
On the top floor (200 square metres) there are four bedrooms with super king-size beds and one bedroom with twin beds. All are air-conditioned with fitted wardrobes, 32” LCD TV, bedside tables, fridge with freezer, fan, reading light and mirrors. The windows have security shutters which can be closed to provide shade. One of the bedrooms has a small separate balcony. Top floor bedrooms all have bathrooms with combination bath/ showers. All are fitted to a high standard and plenty of towels are provided.
The top floor terrace has plenty of areas to sit. The comfortable outdoor furniture ranges from wicker sofas with cushions, sun loungers to dining seats. There are areas on the terrace that are shaded too. Perfect place for enjoying meals, sun bathing and chilling out in the evenings.
Whilst the whole concept of the villa is to enjoy the amazing sea views and benefit from the proximity of the beach, there is also a small grassy garden at the back of the villa, with toys and children's furniture. The new infinity pool has a deck for several sun beds, and other sunbeds are dotted around various terraces. A big stone BBQ will easily cook for over 20 people. There are two garage spaces and 2 extra parking spaces outside.
- Daily breakfast, included
- 24 hour concierge service, included
- Daily cleaning, included
- Weekly laundry service, included
- Parking for five cars, included
- Baby cot, high chair and push chair available on request, included
- Professional massage at the villa on request, at extra cost
- 3 islands - whole day private boat trip with 2 yachts from the local marina to the islands of Brac and Hvar, and lunch at a seafood restaurant during the boat trip at Milna bay in Hvar on request, at extra cost
- Excursion to Krka waterfalls national park with lunch in Skradin (traditional veal risotto), Game of Thrones filming site and UNESCO world heritage town of Trogir on request, at extra cost
- Traditional Dalmatian dinner "Peka" (BBQ find dining with private chef, cocktail, gin and wine tasting) at the villa on request, at extra cost
Visit the Wellness Spa (indoor and outdoor heated pools, saunas, steam baths, tepidarium, laconium, caldarium, whirlpools, nail and pedicure studios, solarium, meditation rooms, five specialist treatment rooms and a gym).
Villa Panorama is an excellent base for excursions to Dalmatian towns and islands. Various activities are available like sailing, water skiing, water-sports, diving, volleyball, tennis, speedboat hiring, visiting the casino and boat excursions to the islands.