- 25 persons
- Nearest beach: 100 metres
- Nearest coast: 100 metres
- Nearest restaurant: 500 metres
- Nearest airport: 25 km (Split)
- Earliest check-in: 14:00h
- Latest check-out: 10:00h
Nestled amidst a 100 year old pine forest on the privately owned island Sveti Klement, are 6 comfortable villas, most with views of the Bay, some with direct access to the waterfront. All have air-conditioning and a kitchenette for preparing light meals. There are also two restaurants on the island, one of which is considered to be one of the finest seafood restaurants in Croatia. Residents on the exclusive privately owned island have access to the famous Meneghello art collection and the exotic botanical gardens. There is a sandy beach infront of Toto's restaurant, the other beaches are mainly pebble and rock beaches.
The island is just a short hop in a water taxi from Hvar town, where there are shops, restaurants and vibrant night life.
ZAKLINA - sleeps 6
1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom and 2 single beds in living area, 2 bathrooms, small kitchen, air-con, terrace
LOTUS - sleeps 6
2 double beds in one room, 2 single beds in living area, 2 bathrooms, kitchenette, air-con, terrace with view of Bay
ORCHID - sleeps 5
1 double bedroom, 1 twin room with 2 single beds, 1 single bed in living area, bathroom, separate WC, kitchenette, fireplace, air-con, terrace with view of Bay
LILY - sleeps 6
2 double bedrooms, 2 single beds in living area, 2 bathrooms (one inside and one outside), kitchenette, air-con, directly on waterfront. Not suitable for small children as this is a split level villa with open staircase.
PARADISE - sleeps 4
1 double bedroom, 1 sofa bed in living area (suitable for two small children), 1 shower room inside and 1 shower room outside, kitchenette, fireplace, air-con, terrace with view of Bay
RIOHA - sleeps 4
1 double bedroom (upstairs), 2 single beds in living area, 1 bathroom, kitchenette, air-con, split level with open staircase, terrace
- All villas provide bedlinen, bathroom towels, beach towels, hair dryer and safe deposit box.
- Daily cleaning service and final cleaning are included in the price.
- Breakfast is compulsory, see additional price information.
- Taxi boats are operating between the island and the town of Hvar day and night.
- Distance from Split airport to Split ferry port - 25 km